Why Wearing Silk Clothes during Pooja ?
Why Wearing Silk Clothes during Pooja:
- Silk clothes have the capacity to attract and store electro magnetic energy.
- With the friction between the body and the silk clothes, electric energy is produced, which gives rise to electro static attraction.
- This energy, according to shastras, would act on the mind of the devotee.
- It is also said that the vibrations, which are generated while worshipping, are also stored by wearing the silk clothes.
- The external clothing, which prevents the loss of these vibrations, would work on the mind to sustain the much needed concentration.
- It is also said that any worship, without concentration is useless.
Hence All over India, silk clothes are preferred during Poojas. Why Wearing Silk Clothes during Pooja.
SOURCE: science behind Indian culture