Villupuram District Court Recruitment 2017 – 71 Office Assistant Other Posts
Villupuram District Court Recruitment 2017: Principal District Court Villupuram Invites Application for the recruitment of 71 Reader, Examiner, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Office Assistant & Computer Operator vacancies. Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 15.05.2017. Here we provided all the details like Pay Scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process and how to apply for Villupuram District Court Recruitment 2017 – Villupuram District Court Vacancy 2017 – Villupuram District Court Notification 2017 – Villupuram District Court Jobs 2017 is given below.,
Villupuram District Court Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Total Number of the Post: 71
Name and Number of the Post:
- Reader: 02 posts
- Examiner: 07 posts
- Senior Bailiff: 16 posts
- Junior Bailiff: 17 posts
- Office Assistant: 26 posts
- Computer Operator: 03 posts
- Reader: Rs. 5200 – 20200 + 2400/-
- Examiner: Rs. 5200 – 20200 + 2400/-
- Senior Bailiff: Rs. 5200 – 20200 + 2400/-
- Junior Bailiff: Rs. 5200 – 20200 + 2200/-
- Office Assistant: Rs. 4800 – 10000 + 1300/-
- Computer Operator: Rs. 5200 – 20200 + 2800/-
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01.05.2017. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ SCA/ ST, 02 years for BC/ MBC/ BCM/ DC & 10 years for PWD candidates as per Govt Rules. Refer official notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or) Computer application in recognized University (or) B.A. (or) B.Sc. (or) B.Com with diploma in computer application, 10th Pass, 8th Pass from a recognized Institution/ University. Refer official notification for complete details.
Selection Process: Short listed candidates will be called for Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application format along with self attested photocopies of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical certificates & relevant documents in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of _________” send to The Principal District & Sessions Judge, Principal District Court, Villupuram on or before last date 15.05.2017.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://ecourts.gov.in
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Download Application Form”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Send to concerned address mentioned in official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for Submission of Application: 15.05.2017.
For more details about Villupuram District Court Recruitment 2017 – Villupuram District Court Vacancy 2017 – Villupuram District Court Notification 2017 – Villupuram District Court Jobs 2017 click the link given below.,