The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released the admit cards for the Junior Assistant recruitment examination 2015. The candidates who have completed the application process and submitted the fee are eligible to download their admit cards from the official website of UPSSSC.
The candidates can download their hall tickets by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official site of UPSSSC, www.upsssc.gov.in
- Click on the tab ‘Download Admit Card’
- A new window will open for accessing the admit cards
- Enter your registration number
- Select your date of birth
- Select your gender
- Insert the security code
- Click on ‘Download Admit Card’ button
The UPSSSC exam for recruitment to Junior Assistant posts is scheduled to be held on May 31. A total of 3,476 vacancies will be filled through this examination. The job openings are available for various fields.
The candidates will be selected through a three-step process. The selection will be made on the basis of the candidates’ performance in the written test, skill test and the interview round.
The candidates who have completed their Class 12 from a recognised Board, have a CCC certificate from DOEACC and typing skills are eligible for the post of Junior Assistant. Out of the total 3,476 posts, 1,757 are available for General category, 900 for OBC, 724 for SC and 86 for ST.
Few important dates for the UPSSSC recruitment examination for junior assistants:
- February 20: Registration process begins
- March 16: Last date for submitting applications
- March 18: Last date for depositing application fee
- May 31: Date of examination
For any further information regarding the UPSSSC exam please visit www.upsssc.gov.in.