UPSC Advt No 9/2015 – Apply Online for Asst Director & Scientist Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director, Scientist ‘B’ vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 28-05-2015 by 23:59 hrs. Other details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below.,
UPSC Advt No 9/2015 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 10
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Director (Electrical): 01 Post
2. Assistant Director (Mechanical): 02 Posts
3. Assistant Director (Textile): 03 Posts
4. Assistant Director (Chemical) : 01 Post
5. Assistant Director (Paper): 01 Post
6. Scientist ‘B’ (Scientific – Physics): 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 30 years for post 1 to 5, 35 years for post 6. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have BE/ B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University for post 1, BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University for post 2, BE/ B.Tech in Textile Engineering from a recognized University for post 3, BE/ B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University for post 4, BE/ B.Tech. in Paper Engineering from a recognized University for post 5, Master’s Degree in Physics from a recognized University or Institute for post 6.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in recruitment test and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.upsc.gov.in on or before 28-05-2015 by 23:59 hrs & after submitting the online recruitment application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted online recruitment application on or before 29-05-2015 by 23:59 hrs. Candidates need to submit the printout of the online application along with all the relevant original documents/ certificates along with self attested copies of certificates at the time of interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.upsc.gov.in
2. Click on the link “UPSC Online Recruitment
3. Click on Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Apply Now”.
5. Fill all the mandatory fields and click on ‘Submit button.
6. After submission of ORA, candidates are required to take print out of ORA for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28-05-2015 by 23:59 hrs.
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 29-05-2015 by 23:59 hrs.
For more details regarding age, educational qualifications, selection process, application fee, how to apply & other information click on the link below.,