UPSC Advt No 8/2015 – Apply Online for Scientist, Officer & Other Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for recruitment of Scientist SB, Technical Officer, Senior Assistant, Deputy Director, Assistant Professor vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 14-05-2015 by 23:59 hrs & send their hard copy of application on or before 15-05-2015 by 23:59 hrs. Other details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below.,
UPSC Advt No 8/2015 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 12
Name of the Posts:
1. Scientist SB (Electrical): 02 Posts
2. Scientist SB (Non-destructive): 01 Post
3. Technical Officer (Forestry) Grade-II: 05 Posts
4. Senior Assistant Controllers of Mines: 02 Posts
5. Deputy Director: 01 Post
6. Assistant Professor: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 35 years for post 1, 2, 5, 30 years for post 2, 40 years for post 3, 45 years for post 4 as on closing date of application. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Master’s degree in Physics (Pure/ Applied)/ Computer Science or degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer Science and Technology/ Telecommunication/ Radio Physics of a recognized University or equivalent for post 1, 2, Master’s Degree in Statistics or Operations Research for post 2, Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent for post 3 for more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on recruitment test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.25/- either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card and no fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.upsconline.nic.in”on or before 14-05-2015 by 23:59 hrs & send their hard copy of application on or before 15-05-2015 by 23:59 hrs.
Instructions for Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in
2. Click on the link “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
3. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Apply Online”.
4. Fill all the mandatory details and click on ‘Submit button.
5. After submission of ORA, candidates are required to take print out of ORA for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14-05-2015 by 23:59 hrs.
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 15-05-2015 by 23:59 hrs.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link.,