UPPSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 372 Asst Prosecution Officer Posts: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 372 Assistant Prosecution Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 29-04-2015 to 29-05-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee, how to apply are given below.,
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 372
Name of the Post: Assistant Prosecution Officer
1. UR: 229 Posts
2. SC: 55 Posts
3. OBC: 88 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 21 years and must not have crossed 40 years as on 01-06-2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Law Degree from any recognized University.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in viva-voce, written exam, personality test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates used to deposit the fee of Rs. 125/- for General & OBC, Rs. 65/- for SC/ ST, Rs. 25/- for PH in the form of E-challan in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website uppsc.up.nic.in from 29-04-2015 to 29-05-2015.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website uppsc.up.nic.in.
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” Select the desired post.
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Date for Submission of Online Application: 29-04-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29-05-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 25-06-2015.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below.,