UBI Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online 208 Specialist Officer Posts
UBI Recruitment 2016: Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016 – Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 – Union Bank of India, Central Office, Mumbai has Invites Applications for the post of 208 Specialist Officer (Credit Officer, Chartered Accountant, Information Security Officer, Statistician, Manager (Risk), Asst. Manager (Risk) & Security Officer vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from 25.05.2016 to 10.06.2016.
UBI Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of the Post: 208
Name and Number of the Post:
1). Credit Officer: 150 posts
2). Chartered Accountant: 20 posts
3). Statistician: 02 posts
4). Information Security Officer: 02 posts
5). Manager (Risk): 10 posts
6). Assistant Manager (Risk): 08 posts
7). Security Officer: 16 posts
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 23 to 32 years for S.No-01, 21 to 30 years for S.No-02, 06, 25 to 40 years for S.No-03, 23 to 35 years for S.No-04, 05, 21 to 35 years for S.No-07. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks for S.No-01, 07, Candidates should have completed/passed final examination of Chartered Accountant and the result should have been declared before the last date of this notification for S.No-02, Master’s Degree in Statistics for S.No-03, Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & communications / Information Science & Engineering for S.No-04, Post Graduate Degree with specialization in Finance for S.No-05, 06. Refer official notification for complete details.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online mode.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates can apply online through the official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in from 25.05.2016 to 10.06.2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
3. Click on the “Careers” —> “Recruitment”.
4. Click on the (Specialist Officer) – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION” – Link
5. Read the instructions care fully before applying online.
6. Click on the “Click Here To Apply online”.
7. Now fill the details and upload the photograph and signature.
8. Check the details and click on the “Submit” button.
9. Now pay the fee through online by using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
10. A Registration Number & Password will be generated.
11. Note down their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
12. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
13. Now take a printout of the e-receipt and the online application form.
Starting date to Submission of Online Application: 25.05.2016.
Closing date to Submission of Online Application: 10.06.2016.
For more details about UBI Recruitment 2016 click the link given below.,