1. Aam Admi Party sweeps Delhi polls; Wins 67 seats in 70- member assembly; Decimates BJP and Congress in elections; AAP gets 54.3 per cent popular votes cast compared to 32 per cent of BJP.
2. Aam Admi legislative party elects Arvind Kejriwal as its leader; Kejriwal to be sworn in as Chief Minister on 14th.
3. BJP Chief Ministerial candidate Kiran Bedi loses election in Krishna Nagar Constituency; Says assembly poll outcome is a defeat of the party not her.
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi and various political parties congratulate Arvind Kejriwal on his spectacular victory.
5. All legislatures supporting the candidature of Nitish Kumar as Chief Minister of Bihar to parade before President tomorrow
6. Congress’ face Ajay Maken among losers; Maken resigns as General Secretary of Congress.
7. Finance Minister says, government is probing additional names revealed in HSBC’s list in connection with stashing black money abroad.
8. The Bihar Cabinet headed by Chief Minister Jitan Ram Manjhi decides to give reservation to forward classes in Government jobs.
9. Haryana Government announces to pay 5 lakh rupees as financial help to the family of the Nepalese girl who was gang raped and murdered in Rohtak district.
10. India registers 153 run victory over Afghanistan in the World Cup warm up match.