TOP TEN NEWS OF THE DAY :-
1. End of bad days for people but not for scamsters, says Prime Minister in a rally to mark the completion of one year of his government.
2. Delhi High Court holds that state government’s anti-corruption branch has jurisdiction to arrest policemen; Says, Union Home Ministry cannot issue notification to curtail Delhi government’s jurisdiction.
3. Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal says, mandate of people must be respected by Lt Governor; Holds public rally in national capital on completion of 100 days of his government.
4. DMK to challenge in Supreme Court Jayalalithaa’s acquittal in the Disproportionate Assets Case.
5. Union Finance Minister assures honest taxpayers; says they have nothing to fear from the black money law.
6.Talks between agitating Gurjar leaders and Rajasthan government fail to take off.
7. Tamil Nadu Chief Minister, Jayalalithaa announces development and welfare schemes worth over 1800 crore rupees.
8. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Class 12 Examination Results Declared.
9. Intense Heat wave conditions continue to prevail in the several parts of the country; death toll crosses five hundred in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
10. Sensex plunges over 300 marks; Rupee falls 13 paise against the dollar.