Top Ten News of the day:
1. Swine Flu death toll in the country climbs to 1,731 as 21 more deaths reported today.
2. Supreme Court reiterates that Aadhar Card not mandatory for availing benefits of Government schemes.
3. Centre denies snooping on Rahul Gandhi; hints at change in procedure for security profiling of leaders.
4. Congress continues to protest against Land acquisition bill ; takes out protest march in Delhi.
5. West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee reiterates strongest possible action will be taken against the guilty involved in Nun gang rape case.
6. Centre asks Haryana government to submit a report on the recent desecration of an under-construction church; State police books fourteen persons in the case.
7. IMF Chief says by 2019 Indian economy to be more than double than in 2009.
8. Jharkhand: 3 hardcore Naxals arrested from Khunti district.
9. Wholesale Inflation in February falls to minus 2.06 per cent.
10. Jammu and Kashmir State Government issues an avalanche warning ; heavy snowfall paralyses air and rail services.