HEADLINES: MORNING NEWS.
1. Prime Minister says India and China have learnt from history in dealing with their border dispute; says mature bilateral ties have allowed extensive economic cooperation.
2. Finance Minister Arun Jaitley announces setting up of a high level committee on the issue of Minimum Alternative Tax on FIIs.
3. Prime minister reviews connectivity-related sectors of infrastructure; asks for repairing road links with Nepal on priority.
4. India and Russia to sign a Memorandum to establish a network of Institutions of Higher Education.
5. Exit polls in UK predict lead for ruling conservative party in the parliamentary elections.
6. India take an unassailable 2-0 lead in the four match Hockey test series with Japan.