TNPSC Recruitment 21-2017 – 14 Assistant Conservator of Forests Posts
TNPSC Recruitment 21-2017: Government of Tamilnadu, Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Online Application for the recruitment of 14 Assistant Conservator of Forests vacancies in Tamil Nadu Forest Service. Interested candidates can apply online from 12.09.2017 to 09.10.2017. Here we provided all the details like Pay scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection procedure and how to apply for TNPSC Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2017 – TNPSC Conservator of Forest Notification 2017 – TNPSC Conservator of Forest Jobs 2017 – TNPSC Conservator of Forest Vacancy 2017.
TNPSC Recruitment 21-2017 Vacancy Details:
Jobs Location: Tamilnadu
Total Number of the Posts: 14
Name of the Post: Assistant Conservator of Forests
Eligible Criteria for TNPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests Vacancy 2017:
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 21 to 30 years for General category & 21 to 35 years for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes as on 01.07.2017. Refer official notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess any one of following degree from a recognized Institution/ University. Refer official notification for complete details.
- Bachelor Degree in Forestry
- Bachelor Degree in Botany
- Bachelor Degree in Zoology
- Bachelor Degree in Physics
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics
- Bachelor Degree in Statistics
- Bachelor Degree in Geology
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture
- Bachelor Degree in Horticulture
- Bachelor Degree in Forest Economics
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 150/- for Registration fee, Rs. 150/- for Preliminary Examination fee & Rs. 200/- for Main Examination fee through online by using State Bank Collect facility or net banking/credit card/debit card/challan. No fee for SC/ SCA/ ST/ PWD & DWs of all Caste candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://tnpscexams.net/ from 12.09.2017 to 09.10.2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://tnpscexams.net/
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Submit and take Printout for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 12.09.2017.
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 09.10.2017.
For more details about TNPSC Recruitment 2017 – TNPSC Notification 2017 – TNPSC Jobs 2017 – TNPSC Vacancy 2017 click on the link given below.,