TNFU Recruitment 2015 for 31 Asst Professor and Associate Professor Posts. Tamil Nadu Fisheries University Recruitment for 31 Faculty Vacancies. TNFU has been released a notification for 31 Asst Professor and Associate Professor Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 4th June 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Last date for Submission of application: 04-06-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 31 Posts
• Assistant Professor : 14 Posts
• Associate Professor(Faculty of Fisheries Sciences): 1 Post
• Assistant Professor(Faculty of Basic Sciences) : 5
• Assistant Professor: 9 Posts
• Associate Professor(Faculty of Fisheries Engineering) : 2 Posts
• Associate Professor – The Candidate should be passed Ph.D. in the concerned/relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work Master Degree with 55% marks aggregation
• Assistant Professor – The Candidate should be passed Post Graduation in relevant subjects with 55% marks aggregation from an Indian University.
Pay or Salary:
• Associate Professor – The Pay Scale of Rs.37400-67000/- with Grade pay of Rs.9000/- per month.
• Assistant Professor – The Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.6000/- per month.
The Registration Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only)/ Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) in the case of SC/ST candidates by crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Finance Officer, Tamil Nadu Fisheries University, Nagapattinam” at any nationalized bank payable at Nagapattinam. The Demand Draft should be dated not earlier than 06.05.2015.
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to the Registrar, Tamil Nadu Fisheries University, Nagapattinam-611 001., on or before 04.06.2015 till 5.00 pm.