TNAU Recruitment 2017 – 131 Professor Posts
TNAU Recruitment 2017 : Tamilnadu Agricultural University Invites Application for the recruitment of 131 Assistant Professor vacancies. Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 31.10.2017. Here we provided all the details like Pay Scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process and how to apply for Tamilnadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2017 – TNAU Vacancy 2017 – TNAU Notification 2017 – TNAU Jobs 2017 is given below.,
TNAU Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
Employment Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 131
Job Location: Coimbatore ,Tamilnadu
Name and Number of the Post:
- TNAU Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Assistant Professor vacancies
A. Agricultural Engineering: 13 Posts
1. Bio-Energy: 02 Posts
2. Farm Machinery : 02 Posts
3. Food and Agricultural Processing: 01 Post
4. Mathematics : 01 Post
5. Soil and Water Conservation : 07 Posts
B. Agriculture: 118 Posts
7. Agricultural Economics : 04 Posts
8. Agricultural Entomology: 13 Posts
9. Agricultural Extension : 06 Posts
10. Agricultural Meteorology: 04 Posts
11. Agricultural Microbiology : 03 Posts
12. Agricultural Rural Management : 01 Post
13.Agronomy :17 Posts
14. Bio-Chemistry: 01 Post
15. Bio-Technology: 06 Posts
16. Crop Physiology : 04 Posts
17.Environmental Sciences : 02 Posts
18. Nano Science and Technology : 02 Posts
19. Plant Breeding and Genetics : 12 Posts
20. Plant Nematology : 04 Posts
21. Plant Pathology : 08 Posts
22.Remote Sensing : 04 Posts
23. Seed Science and Technology: 01 Post
24. Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry : 11 Posts
25. Veterinary and Animal Science: 03 Posts
26. Forestry : 01 Post
27. Home Science and Food Science : 05 Posts
28. Horticulture: 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TNAU Vacancy 2017
Age Limit: Candidates should not exceeded 58 years for the post Staff Nurse & Pharmacist, 30 years for Nursing Assistant. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per Govt Rules. Refer official notification for complete details.
Candidates should have Master’s degree in the relevant subject with a minimum OGPA of 3.20/4.00 (under 4 point grading system) or 7.00 / 10.00 (under 10 point grading system) or its equivalent grade in the State Agricultural Universities (SAUs) / ICAR Institutes/ Government and other recognized Agricultural Institutes irrespective of community is essential with good academic records. The candidate should possess the basic degree in the concerned Faculty from any State Agricultural University (SAUs) / ICAR / Government Institutions. The candidates should enclose the proof for the conversion of Grade Points/ class obtained to percentage of marks, NET is compulsory, Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks or its equivalent grade and good academic records is required. For the candidates having Master’s degree, NET is compulsory along with one publication in NAAS (National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, New Delhi) rated refereed journal for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor and equivalent in the disciplines in which NET is conducted for other than Agriculture and allied disciplines. For detailed qualification refer the Notification.
Application Fee TNAU Recruitment 2017 :
A crossed demand draft for Rs.1000/- (for SC, SCA and ST candidates : Rs.750/-) drawn in favour of “The Comptroller, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore-641 003” (The demand draft should be drawn from any branch of State Bank of India only payable at TNAU Branch, Coimbatore) should be enclosed along with the application towards Registration Charges. The demand draft should be dated not earlier than 29.09.2017.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply TNAU Recruitment 2017 :
Eligible candidates can send their applications in triplicate in the prescribed format along with relevant documents, passport size photograph to the the Registrar, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore – 641 003 on or before 25-10-2017 by 5:00 pm.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://www.tnau.ac.in
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Download Application Form”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Send to concerned address mentioned in official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Submission of Application: 29.09.2017.
Closing date for Submission of Application: 25.10.2017.
For more details about Tamilnadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2017 – TNAU Vacancy 2017 – TNAU Notification 2017 – TNAU Jobs 2017 click the link given below.,