The Vastu key of Success and Harmony -Fish Aquarium
Having understood all this, let’s look at vastu tips for fish aquarium.
Vastu Tips for keeping Fish Aquarium:
- Keep ornamental and healthy fishes in the fish tank.
- Make sure that the number of fishes in the tank is nine.
- A combination of dragon and gold fishes is very auspicious.
- Out of nine fishes, keep eight fishes of the same variety and one of other. For example, eight dragon or gold fishes and other one fish can be of black color.
- If a fish dies naturally, please don’t panic and replace the dead fish with a new fish.
- Vastu for fish aquarium suggests keeping fish tank well aerated, clean, hygienic and serene. Use water filters, water pumps or water circulating devices and decorative stones etc.
- Make sure that only one person feeds the fishes regularly.
- Locate the fish tank in living or drawing room of a home as per fish aquarium vastu shastra. No other location of a home must have a fish aquarium.
- Within living or drawing room, locate the fish aquarium in North or East directions. Before you get super exited and rush to place your new or relocate your existing fish aquarium in living room, we suggest you to read our article on best location and arrangement of items within a living room.
- Vastu shastra recommends not locating fish tank in kitchen or bedroom as it causes food and sleeping related medical hassles.