1. Chinese and Indian companies signed 26 agreements for 22 billion US dollars investment in India. Prime Minister inaugurates a Centre for Gandhian and Indian Studies at Fudan University in Shanghai.
2. Prime Minister addresses Indian diaspora says nobody can accuse him of taking a wrong decision due to selfish reason.
3. Narendra Modi to visit Mongolia this evening; Civil nuclear energy, IT and cyber security likely to be high in agenda.
4. Confrontation between Delhi Lt Governor and AAP government intensifies; Government asks senior bureaucrat Shakuntala Gamlin not to take acting charge as chief secretary.
5. India’s exports dips for fifth straight month; Imports also plunged by 7.48 per cent.
6. In today’s IPL Cricket , match between Kings Eleven Punjab and Chennai Super Kings to be played at Mohali; Rajasthan Royals to clash with Kolkata Knight Riders in Mumbai.