Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 43 Specialist Officer Posts: Syndicate Bank has given employment notification for the recruitment of 43 Specialist Officer vacancies in various Scales. Eligible candidates can apply online from 06-01-2015 to 19-01-2015. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
Syndicate Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 43
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officers
1. Chief Manger (Law): 03 Posts
2. Chief Manger (IT): 06 Posts
3. Senior Manager (IT): 18 Posts
4. Senior Manager (Statistician): 01 Post
5. Technical Officer (Civil): 11 Posts
6. Technical Officer (Electrical): 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be min 21 years & max 40 years for S.No-1 & 2, min 21 years & max 35 years for S.No-3 & 4, min 21 years & max 28 years for S.No-5 & 6 as on 01-11-2014. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Post Graduation/ Graduation in Law for S.No-1, B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or MCA/ M.Sc in Computer Science for S.No-2 & 3, Post graduation in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics with 55% and above for S.No-4, B.Tech/ B.E Degree in Civil & Electrical with minimum 50% aggregate marks for S.No-5 & 6 with relevant experiences.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their performance in test/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs.50/- (Intimation Charges) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, Rs. 500/- for all others including OBC candidates (Intimation Charges + Application Fee) through online by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.syndicatebank.in from 06-01-2015 to 19-01-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have to scan their copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.syndicatebank.in.
3. Click on the “Recruitment” –> Select the appropriate position applied for.
4. Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on the “Apply Online” —-> New Registration.
6. Fill the details carefully and an Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
7. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
8. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go.
9. He / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
10. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled before clicking the final submit button.
11. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
12. Now candidates upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
13. Click on the preview button and verify the form & click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
14. Now click on the‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for online payment.
15. Pay the fee through Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
16. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
17. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form.
18. After completing of payment of fee, take the printout copies of application forms for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-01-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 19-01-2015.
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: From 06-01-2015 to 19-01-2015.
Last Date for Printing Your Application: 03-02-2015.
For more details like age, pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below