South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 – 1928 Act Apprentice Posts
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017: South Eastern Railway (SER), Kolkata, West Bengal Invites Online Application for the recruitment of 1928 Act Apprentice vacancies in it’s Divisions & Workshops. Interested candidates can apply online from 04.12.2017 to 02.01.2018. Here we provided all the details like Pay Scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process and how to apply for SER Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 – South Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2017 – South Eastern Railway Apprentice Notification 2017 – South Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2017 is given below.,
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Job Location: West Bengal
Total Number of the Post: 1928
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Divisional Wise Vacancy Details:
- Kharagpur Workshop- 360 posts
- Signal & Telecom Kharagpur Workshop – 87 posts
- Track Machine Workshop/ Kharagpur – 120 posts
- SSE (Works) Engg/ kharagpur – 28 posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot Kharagpur – 121 posts
- Diesel Loco Shed/kharagpur – 50 posts
- Sr .DEE (G)/kharagpur – 90 posts
- TRD Depot/electrical/ kharagpur – 40 posts
- EMU Shed/ Electrical/ TPKR – 40 posts
- Electric loco Shed/Santragachi – 36 posts
- Sr. DEE (G) Chakraoharpur – 93 posts
- Electric Traction Depot/Chakraoharpur – 30 posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/Chakraoharpur – 65 posts
- Electric Loco Shed/Tata – 72 posts
- Engineering Workshop/SINI – 100 posts
- Track Machine Workshop/SINI – 07 posts
- SSE (Works)/ Eng/Chakradharpur – 26 posts
- Electric loco Shed/ Bonoamunda – 50 posts
- Diesel locos Shed/ Bonoamunda – 52 posts
- Carriage& Wagon Depot/ADRA – 65 posts
- Sr.DEE (G) ADRA – 30 posts
- Diesel Loco Shed/ BKSC – 33 posts
- TRD Depot Electrical ADRA – 30 posts
- Electric loco Shed/BKSC – 31 posts
- SSE (Works)/Eng/ ADRA – 24 posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Ranchi – 30 posts
- SR.DEE (G)/Ranchi – 30 posts
- TRD Depot Electrical/Ranchi -10 posts
- SSE (Works)/Engg Ranchi – 10 posts
Eligibility Criteria for South Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2017
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 15 to 24 years as on 01.01.2018. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC & PWD candidates as per Govt. rules. Refer official notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10th/ SSC with ITI in relevant Trade from a recognized Board/ Institution. Refer official notification for complete details.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for General category through online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking & E-Wallets. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD & Women candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on marks obtained in qualifying examinations.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://ser.indianrailways.gov.in from 04.12.2017 to 02.01.2018.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://ser.indianrailways.gov.in/
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Take Printout for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 04.12.2017.
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 02.01.2018.
For more details about SER Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 – South Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2017 – South Eastern Railway Apprentice Notification 2017 – South Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2017 click the link given below.,