SBI SO Recruitment 2018 – 407 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts
SBI SO Recruitment 2018: State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, SBI Corporate Centre, Mumbai Invites Online Application for the requirement of 407 Specialist Cadre Officer vacancies for Wealth Management in State Bank of India. Eligible Applicants may apply online from 31.01.2018 to 15.02.2018. Here we provided all the details like Pay Scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process and how to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2018 – SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 – SBI Recruitment 2018 – SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018 – SBI SO Vacancy 2018 – SBI SO Notification 2018 – SBI SO Jobs 2018 is given below.,
SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Job Location: All India
Total Number of the Post: 407
Name and Number of the Post:
- Relationship Manager – 168 posts
- Relationship Manager e Wealth – 20 posts
- Relationship Manager NR – 10 posts
- Relationship Manager Corporate – 04 posts
- Acquisition Relationship Manager – 80 posts
- Investment Counsellor (IC) – 33 posts
- Relationship Manager Team Lead – 22 posts
- Customer Relationship Executive (CRE) – 55 posts
- Central Research Team (CRT-VP Portfolio Analysis and Data Analytic) – 01 post
- Zonal Head Sales (Retail) – 02 posts
- Head (Operations) – 01 post
- Compliance Officer – 01 post
- Project Development Manager Business – 01 post
- Project Development Manager Technology – 01 post
- Manager (Business Development) – 01 post
- Investment Adviser (Retail & Corporate) – 02 posts
- Central Operations Team Support – 02 posts
- Central Research Team Support – 01 post
- Zonal Head – e Wealth – 01 post
- Zonal Head / Team Lead NRI – 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Vacancy 2018
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 23 to 35 years for post-01 to 05, 28 to 40 years for post-06, 07, as on 01.12.2017. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per Govt rules. Click the recruitment advertisement for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Any Degree (Graduation) in any discipline, MBA/ MMS/ PGDM from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Click the recruitment advertisement for complete details.
Application Fee: Candidates have to Pay Rs. 600/- for General category & Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS category through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Short listing and one or more rounds of Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible Applicant’s may apply online through the official website https://www.sbi.co.in from 31.01.2018 to 15.02.2018.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Log on to the website https://www.sbi.co.in
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Take Printout for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 31.01.2018.
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 15.02.2018.
For more details about SBI SO Recruitment 2018 – SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 – SBI Recruitment 2018 – SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018 – SBI SO Vacancy 2018 – SBI SO Notification 2018 – SBI SO Jobs 2018 click the link given below.,