Saturn Transit Predictions for Scorpio (Vrichiga Rasi Sani Peyarchi Palangal) 2014-2017
Saturn Transit Period:
For Scorpio, the Saturn transits on 02-11-2014 from twelfth place to Third place Vricihigam (Vedic Scorpio sign). Saturn transit will take place in your first house, as a result, you are likely to face physical problems. Saturn transit 2015 horoscope suggests you to take care of your fitness.
As the Saturn enters your zodiac by 02-11-2014, problems are likely to increase. The next 2½ years will be a little tougher when compared with the last 2½ years. However, you need not worry, because Saturn is the planet that gives benefits so you will tackle the situation. This is the time to act with patience. Here are some generalized highlights of what you can expect during this Saturn transit.
- Vrichigam rasi (Vedic Scorpio sign) natives would remain confident and enjoy good reputation during this time.
- You would receive some very unexpected gains from a very unlikely source around mid 2016
- The next 2 ½ years is the period in which you need attention and care.
- You might ignore health while being absorbed in professional tasks. However, you should give rest to your body in order to get relief from fatigue. You may have some skin or face related issues which make you go to the doctor.
- Care is needed while talking with others. Avoid short temper. Act with care with the higher officials.
- You are advised to stay away from enemies, as they might hamper your social status.
- Many will see changes in their business. There might be ups and downs for businessmen; this might fluctuate between profitable returns and heavy losses. However, there might be certain hurdles.
(Continue to next page)
Click on any rasi/sign below to know its Saturn Transit Predictions (Sani Peyarchi Palangal) for 2014 – 2017:
|Mesham (Aries)||Rishabham (Taurus)||Midhunam (Gemini)||Katagam (Cancer)|
|Simham (Leo)||Kanni (Virgo)||Thulam (Libra)||Vrichigam (Scorpio)|
|Dhanush (Sagittarius)||Makaram (Capricorn)||Kumbam (Aquarius)||Meenam (Pisces)|