Saturn Transit Predictions for Libra (Thula Rasi Sani Peyarchi Palangal) 2014-2017
Saturn Transit Period
For Thula Rasi or Vedic Libra sign, the Saturn transits on 02-11-2014 from first place to second place Vrichigam (Vedic Scorpio sign). As the Saturn enters 2nd place by 02-11-2014, your problems will decrease, and the next 2½ years will be better when compared with the last 2½ years.
This transit of the Saturn will give you some benefits as you go through the final part of Sade Sati 7½ Saturn. Here are some generalized highlights of what you can expect during this Saturn transit.
- As the Saturn enters 2nd place, you will get income, however you need to be extremely cautious while dealing with financial matters.
- You will receive recognition for your honesty and truthfulness, during 2nd half of 2016. During this time you will be able to apply your intelligence and knowledge for professional success.
- Students, who are pursuing studies both at the school and also at the college level would meet success in their studies defeating all the odds
- Those who are in higher education with academics may travel abroad for studies or a long distance from their home town during 1st part of 2016
- Youngsters might get benefits from job and competition.
- Those with a long pending court case or litigation problems will have a fruitful resolution during mid 2015
- Thula Rasi (Vedic Libra sign) natives would maintain stronger ties with their children, mother and family elders or remain comfortable with them. However, you will have some problems in the family and obstacles in auspicious matter. So be patient
- Care is needed while talking with others.
(Continue to next page)
Click on any rasi/sign below to know its Saturn Transit Predictions (Sani Peyarchi Palangal) for 2014 – 2017:
|Mesham (Aries)||Rishabham (Taurus)||Midhunam (Gemini)||Katagam (Cancer)|
|Simham (Leo)||Kanni (Virgo)||Thulam (Libra)||Vrichigam (Scorpio)|
|Dhanush (Sagittarius)||Makaram (Capricorn)||Kumbam (Aquarius)||Meenam (Pisces)|