Salman Khan already has a busy calendar, yet directors are lining up for his dates. Kabir Khan, who has wrapped up “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” with the superstar, is all set to make another film with him.
According to a Bollywood Life report, he has replaced “Mohenjo Daro” star Hrithik Roshan in the project with Salman Khan. Apparently, the filmmaker will now rewrite the story keeping in mind Salman’s personality. It’s touted to be a love story against the backdrop of politics.
- The film in question was initially offered to Hrithik Roshan. And word was that Jacqueline Fernandez too was approached for the same film.
- However, soon Hrithik cleared the air saying he isn’t doing any film with Kabir Khan or whosoever as he is too busy with Ashutosh Gowariker’s Mohenjo Daro.
- While for long there wasn’t much reported on the film’s development.
- The latest we hear is that Kabir approached Salman Khan for the film and the superstar has also agreed for the film on one condition- the script should suit his persona.
- As per reports, Kabir Khan’s next will now rewrite the whole story keeping Salman in mind and will soon finalise the rest of it.
- However, looking at Salman’s calendar, its doubtful to see this film happening anytime soon.
- Salman Khan currently has his plate full with Bajrangi Bhaijaan and Prem Ratan Dhan Payo.
- After which, he’ll immediately start shooting for Sultan(releasing in 2016) and Kick 2