PGIMER Recruitment 2015 – 111 Senior Resident, Jr/Sr Demonstrator & SMO Posts: Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has issued notification for the recruitment of 111 Senior Resident, Jr/Sr Demonstrator, Senior Medical Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format on or before 09-06-2015. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.,
PGIMER Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 111
Name and Number of the Posts:
A. Senior Resident: 99 Posts
1. Anaesthesia: 15 Posts
2. Cardiac Anaesthesia: 01 Post
3. Community Medicine/School of Public Health 02 posts
4. Dentistry (Pedo. & Prev. Dent): 02 Posts
a. Dentistry (Orthodontics): 01 Post
b. Dentistry (Community Dentistry): 01 Post
5. Dermatology: 02 Posts
6. Forensic Medicine: 02 Posts
7. General Surgery: 09 Posts
8. Hospital Administration: 05 Posts
9. Internal Medicine: 10 Posts
10. Microbiology (including one post of Parasitology): 04 Posts
11. Nuclear Medicine: 05 Posts
12. Obst. & Gynae: 04 Posts
13. Ophthalmology: 06 Posts
14. Orthopaedics: 01 Post
15. Otolaryngology (ENT): 01 Post
16. Pathology: 08 Posts
17. Paediatrics: 05 Posts
18. Psychiatry: 02 Posts
19. Radio-diagnosis: 06 Posts
20. Radiotherapy: 01 Post
21. Renal Transplant Surgery: 05 Posts
22. Transfusion Medicine: 02 Posts
B. Senior Medical Officer (Casualty): 02 Posts
C. Jr/ Sr Demonstrator: 10 Posts
1. Anatomy: 01 Post
2. Exp. Med. & Biotech (CSIC): 01 Post
3. Immunopathology: 01 Post
4. Paediatric Medicine: 01 Post
5. Radio-diagnosis (X-ray): 02 Posts
6. School of Public Health (Health Management): 01 Post
7. School of Public Health (Environment Health): 01 Post
8. School of Public Health (Nutrition): 01 Post
9. Tutor (Medical): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 36 years for Post A-8, 33 years for remaining all posts. Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have A Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (person possessing qualifications included in the Part-II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13 (3) of the Act), Must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
- Sr. Resident – Rs. 15600-39100+Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- Plus NPA.
- Sr. Medical Officer – (Casualty) Rs. 15600-39100+Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- plus NPA.
- Sr. Demonstrator – (Medical) Rs. 15600-39100+Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- plus NPA.
- Sr. Demonstrator – (Non Medical)-Rs.15600-39100+Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
- Jr. Demonstrator – (Medical) – Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay 4200/- Plus NPA.
- Jr. Demonstrator – (Non Medical)- Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay 4200/-
- Tutor (Medical) – Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay 4200/- plus NPA.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their performance in Written Examination, Departmental Assessment & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs.1000/- for all others, Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST at Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER. The account No. of PGIMER for recruitment is 32211613319. The candidates after having deposited the fee in the bank must ensure that they have Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No./Challan.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application along with copies of certificates duly attested by the Gazetted Officer in support of educational qualification, experience, age/date of birth certificate, caste certificate, latest OBC certificate, NOC from the present employer, one latest passport size photograph, one copy of challan form through registered post or Speed Post to the Asstt. Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh – 160012 on or before 09-06-2015.
Application form will be available on PGI website: From 19-05-2015 to 06-06-2015 (23:59 hrs).
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 09-06-2015.
Date of Written Examination: 22-06-2015 to 24-06-2015.
Departmental Assessment: 23-06-2015 to 25-06-2015.
Date of Interview: 24-06-2015 to 26-06-2015.
For more details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below.,