Ordnance Factory Dumdum Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 55 MTS, Durwan & Other Posts: Ministry of Defence, Ordnance Factory Dum Dum has issued notification for the recruitment of 55 Teacher, Stenographer, Store Keeper, Lower Division Clerk, Cook, Multi Tasking Staff, Durwan, Fireman, Civilian Motor Driver vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 17-04-2015 to 08-05-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.,
Ordnance Factory Dumdum Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 55
Name of the Posts:
1. Teacher: 02 Posts
2. Stenographer: 01 Post
3. Store Keeper: 04 Posts
4. Lower Division Clerk: 09 Posts
5. Cook: 04 Posts
6. Multi Tasking Staff: 16 Posts
7. Durwan: 12 Posts
8. Fireman: 06 Posts
9. Civilian Motor Driver: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18-30 years for post 1, 3, 18 to 27 years for post 2, 4, 5, 8, 18 to 25 years for post 6, 20 to 27 years for post 7, 18 to 32 years for post 9 as on the closing date for submission of online application. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: candidates should have Higher Secondary or equivalent from a School or Board recognized by the Government of India, State Government, Degree or Diploma in Education or Teaching of Basic Training Certificate for post 1, Matriculate or Equivalent for post 2, 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University for post 3, 10 + 2 from a recognized Board/ Council for post 4 for more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their performance in Screening test, written test, Endurance Test, Physical standards, Skill test.
Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- through bank challan. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ordnancedumdum.gov.in from 17-04-2015 to 08-05-2015.
Instructions for Apply Online:
1. Before applyiong online candidates should have latest passport size colour photograph (20KB) as well as his/her signature (10KB) scanned in jpg or jpeg format for uploading in the application Form.
2. Candidates should have valid e-mail id and Mobile number.
3. Log on to the website www.ordnancedumdum.gov.in.
4. Click on Advertisement.
5. Click on Recruitment of NIE.
6. Read instructions care fully.
7. Click on Click here to apply.
8. Fill all mandatory details of application form.
9. Click on submit button.
10. After submission of application take print out of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 17-04-2015 at 09:00 AM.
Closing Date for Online Registration: 08-05-2015 at 12:00 midnight.
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, relaxations, reservations, required qualifications and experience, scheme of examination, other information and instructions, click on the link given below.,