NTPC Recruitment 2017 – 100 Diploma Trainee Vacancy
NTPC Recruitment 2017: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC Ltd), Bihar Invites Online Application for the recruitment of 100 Diploma Trainee (Mechanical, Electrical, C&I & Civil) vacancies for its subsidiary company of Bhartiya Rail Bijlee Company Limited (BRBCL), Kanti Bijlee Utpadan Nigam Limited (KBUNL) & Nabinagar Power Generating Company Private Limited (NPGCL). Interested candidates can apply online from 27.03.2017 to 26.04.2017. Pay scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, selection process, NTPC Diploma Trainee Syllabus, NTPC Diploma Trainee Admit Card and how to apply for NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017 – NTPC Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2017 – NTPC Diploma Trainee Jobs 2017 – NTPC Diploma Trainee Vacancy Notification 2017 is given below.,
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Job Location: Bihar
Total Number of the Post: 100
Name and Number of the Post:
- Mechanical: 29 posts
- Electrical: 28 posts
- C&I: 16 posts
- Civil: 02 posts
Pay Scale: Consolidated stipend of Rs. 15,500/- per month. On successful completion of training, these candidates will be absorbed in the pay scale of Rs. 15,500 – 3 % – 34,500/-.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 25 years as on 26.04.2017. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST category, 03 years for OBC category & 10 years for PWD category as per Govt. rules.
- Electrical: Full time regular three yrs. Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- Mechanical: Full time regular three yrs. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- C&I: Full time regular three yrs. Diploma in Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- Civil: Full time regular three yrs. Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 70% marks
Registration Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- for General/ OBC candidates through State Bank of India account number (A/C NO. 30631536632) at MLC branch (IFSC Code: SBIN0007506), Patna, on behalf of BRBCL/KBUNL/NPGCL. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XSM candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Skill Test.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official websitehttp://www.jvdtcareers.net form 27.03.2017 to 26.04.2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://www.jvdtcareers.net
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Submit and take Printout for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Apply Online: 27.03.2017.
Closing date for Apply Online: 26.04.2017.
For more details about BRBCL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017 – BRBCL Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2017 – BRBCL Diploma Trainee Jobs 2017 – BRBCL Diploma Trainee Vacancy Notification 2017 click on the link given below.,