NRHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2015 – 50 MO, Staff Nurse & Other Posts: National Health Mission (NHM), Korea, Chhattisgarh has delivered notification for the recruitment of 50 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Block Programme Manager, Data Manager, Account Manager, Attendant, Cleaner, Counselor, ANM, Malaria Technical Supervisor & Other Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 25-04-2015 till 05:30 PM. For more details like qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.,
NRHM Chhattisgarh Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 50
Name of the Post:
1. Block Programme Manager: 01 post
2. Block Data Manager: 02 posts
3. Block Account Manager: 02 posts
4. Staff Nurse (Female): 06 posts
5. Cleaner: 01 post
6. Attendant: 02 posts
7. Medical Officer (CHC): 01 post
8. Dental Surgeon & Dentist: 01 post
9. RMNCH/ FP Counselor (Female): 03 posts
10. Medical Officer (04 Male & 03 Female): 07 posts
11. Pharmacist: 06 posts
12. ANM (RBSK): 03 posts
13. Accountant-cum-Data Entry Operator: 01 post
14. Medical Officer (Female): 01 post
15. Staff Nurse (Female): 03 posts
16. ANM (NUHM): 04 posts
17. Class IV Worker: 02 posts
18. District VBD Consultant: 01 post
19. Malaria Technical Supervisor: 03 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBA for S.No.1 post, Graduation & PGDCA for S.No.2 post, B.Com with 01 year Computer Diploma (PGDCA), knowledge in tally for S.No.3 post, B.Sc Nursing or GNM Course for S.No.4 post, 8th class for S.No.5 & 6 posts, MBBS or equivalent with Registration in Chhattisgarh Medical Council for S.No.7 post, MDS with Registration in Chhattisgarh Medical Council for S.No.8 post. Refer the notification remaining posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be called for Interview by Merit & Experience.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- for PH/ SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-Serviceman/ Freedom Fighters, Rs.400/- for Others through Demand Draft in any Nationalized Bank in favour of District Health Committee R.C.H. Phalexeepul, Korea.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with copies of all necessary documents to Office of the Chief Medical & health Officer, Baikunthpur, Chhattisgarh through Speed post/ Registered post on or before 25-04-2015 till 05:30 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 25-04-2015 till 05:30 PM.
For more details like educational qualification, selection process, application fee & other information click on the link given below.,
Subscribe for Alerts.