NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 88 Laboratory Asst, MTS & Other Post: Dr B.R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar has issued notification for the recruitment of 88 Executive Engineer (Civil), Medical Officer, Deputy Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Audit Officer, Student Activities & Sports Officer & other vacancies on contract/ direct basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 18-05-2015 by 05:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.,
NIT Jalandhar Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 88
Name of the Posts:
1. Executive Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
2. Medical Officer: 02 Posts
3. Deputy Librarian: 01 Post
4. Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
5. Deputy Registrar: 03 Posts
6. Assistant Registrar: 03 Posts
7. Audit Officer: 01 Post: 01 Post
8. Student Activities & Sports Officer: 01 Post
9. Security Officer: 01 Post
10. Hindi Translator: 01 Post
11. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
12. Junior Engineer(Civil) 02
13. Student Activities & Sports Assistant (Cultural) Female: 01 Post
14. Technical Assistant: 12 Posts
15. Laboratory Assistant (Medical): 01 Post
16. Work Assistant (Nursing): 02 Posts
17. Laboratory Assistant (Technical): 20 Posts
18. Assistant (Ministerial): 17 Posts
19. Assistant (Ministerial-Hindi): 01 Post
20. Multi Task Staff (Attendant/ Security Guard/ Care Taker/ Mali): 16 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be exceeding 40 years for post 1, 35 years for post 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, below 45 years for post 3, 5, 50 years for post 9, 30 years for post 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, below 27 years for post 15 to 20. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess First class Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent grade in Engineering (Civil Engineering) from a recognized University/ Institute for post 1, MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register for post 2, Master’s degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation with CGPA of 6.5 for post 3, Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale or at least 60% marks for post 4 for more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their performance in written test or interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website recruitment.mnit.ac.in on or before 18-05-2015 by 05:00 PM.
Instructions for Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & password.
2. Log on to the website recruitment.mnit.ac.in.
3. Read Instructions care fully.
4. Click on Next.
5. Log in your self.
6. Fill all mandatory details of application of form.
7. Click on Submit Button.
8. Take print out of application form for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18-05-2015 by 05:00 PM.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below.,