NHM Bangalore Recruitment 2015 for 474 MO, Staff Nurse and other Posts. National Urban Health Mission, Bangalore , Bangalore City Health & Family Welfare Society Recruitment for 474 ANM, Staff Nurse & other Vacancies. NHM has been released a notification for 474 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 15th May 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Last date for Submission of application: 15-05-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 474 Posts
• Medical Officer – 09 Posts
• Staff Nurse – 73 Posts
• Lab Technician – 62 Posts
• ANM – 273 Posts
• Pharmacist – 57 Posts
• Medical Officer – The Candidate should be passed M.B.B.S
• Staff Nurse – The Candidate should be passed B.Sc Nursing / GNM / Diploma Nursing Registered in K N C
• Lab Technician – The Candidate should be passed Diploma in Lab Technology
• ANM – The Candidate should be passed ANM Course and Registered in KNC
• Pharmacist – The Candidate should be passed D-Pharmacy
The candidate minimum age limit is 18 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Medical Officer – The Pay Scale of Rs.45000/- per month.
• Staff Nurse – The Pay Scale of Rs.15000/- per month.
• Lab Technician – The Pay Scale of Rs.15000/- per month.
• ANM – The Pay Scale of Rs.7500/- per month.
• Pharmacist – The Pay Scale of Rs.15000/- per month.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will be made on the performance in educational qualification
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to The City Programme Management Officer. Office of CPMO, IPP-VIII Training Centre, BBMP, Kodandarampura, Malleshwaram, Bangalore- 560003 on or before 15-05-2015.