Top 10 NEWS of the Day:
1. Former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh moves Supreme Court against CBI Court’s summons to him in a coal scam case.
2. Cabinet clears pooling of natural gas prices to help revive the struck power plants.
3. Madhya Pradesh Governor’s son accused in Professional Examination scam found dead in Lucknow in suspicious circumstances; Congress demands CBI probe.
4. CBI files closure report against Jagdish Tytler in 1984 riots.
5. Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in sea off Goa coast; One pilot rescued.
6. Emir of Qatar holds talks with Prime Minister Narendra Modi; 6 agreements signed.
7. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launches multi-purpose and multi-modal platform called Pro-Active Governance And Timely Implementation, PRAGATI, to address public grievances.
8. India issues third advisory for Indian nationals to leave Yemen following fragile condition in the country.
9. Congress MLAs in Madhya Pradesh are sitting on a dharna since yesterday evening in the Assembly demanding relief to farmers following damage to crops due to unseasonal rains.
10. Defending champions India take on co-hosts Australia in the second semi-final at Sydney, tomorrow; Vice Captain Virat Kohli says, perfect time to beat Kangaroos.
Subscribe for Alerts