1. Prime Minister addresses global community at UNESCO headquarters in Paris; Ensures an equal place for citizens of every religion.
2. Mumbai terror attack mastermind Zaki-ur Rehman Lakhvi released from Pakistan jail; New Delhi lodges strong protest.
3. Supreme Court agrees to hear a plea challenging constitutional validity of re-promulgation of land acquisition ordinance.
4. Political dialouge heats up amid media reports that Nehru’s government spied into the family of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
5. Industrial production grows at nine-month high of 5 per cent in February.
6. Rajasthan Royal’s player intimates BCCI of being approached with an offer of money for spot-fixing.
7. The match between Kings Eleven Punjab and Rajasthan Royals underway in Pune