NERIST Job Recruitment 2016 – 66 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts
NERIST Job Recruitment 2016 – north Eastern Regional Institute of Science And Technology(NERIST) has as of late discharged an enrollment to topping off 66 Teaching Faculty (Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor) employments. This is uplifting news for the hopefuls who are searching for employments in Arunachal Pradesh. Intrigued and qualified hopefuls are encouraged to apply for NERIST Job Recruitment 2016 at www.nerist.ac.in at the latest application shutting date 02-08-2016. For more data with respect to NERIST Job Recruitment 2016 points of interest like age farthest point, choice strategy, how to apply subtle elements allude beneath data.
North Eastern Regional of Science & Technology Job Vacancies Notification & Application Form 2016 – 2017 to fill up 66 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts & Age Limit,Qualification, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying.
NERIST Job Recruitment 2016
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Organization Name: North Eastern Regional of Science & Technology
Total No of Vacancy: 66 Posts
Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Professor – 24
2. Associate Professor – 29
3. Assistant Professor – 13
1. Professor – Ph.D with first Class in Masters or B.Tech Degree in the appropriate branch or equivalent with a very good academic record throughout and a minimum of ten Years Experience out of Which at least 05 Years at the level of Associate professor or equivalent grade in a University
2. Associate Professor – Ph.D with first Class in Masters or B.Tech Degree in the appropriate branch or equivalent with a very good academic record throughout and a minimum of ten Years Experience out of Which at least 05 Years at the level of Associate professor or equivalent grade in a University
3. Assistant Professor – Masters with 1st Class or equivalent or B.Tech first Class with Ph.D appropriatebranch with a very good academic record throughout. For Science and humanities Group NET/SLET/SET shall remain the minimum for Science Condition. However, candidates, who have been awarded a Ph.D degree in accordance with the UGG Regulation 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility Condition of NET/SLET/SET.
Age Limit: Candidates are suggested to refer the Official website for the details regarding Minimum and Maximum age limits required for the Candidates Applying for this NERIST Recruitment .
1. Professor – Rs.37400 – 67000/-AGP Rs.10000/-
2. Associate Professor – Rs.37400 – 67000/-AGP Rs.90000/-
3. Assistant Professor – Rs.37400 – 67000/-AGP Rs.6000/-
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of there performance in the Interview conducted by the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science And Technology.
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.500/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s) Application Fee is – Nil
How to Apply: Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions are advised to download a copy of the application specified in the official website https://nerist.ac.in.and send the duly filled in application along with the copies of Certificates (self attested) in support of Educational and Technical qualifications, Community etc. should reach following Address (Address Mentioned in OfficialNotification) on or before 02.08.2016
Note: The Candidate should mention Application cover “Application for the post of “………..” in boldletters on top of the envelope.
Filled in Application should be sent to:
North Eastern Regional of Science & Technology,
Nirjuli, PIN – 791109
Last date for Submission of Application: 02.08.2016