Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 350 Officer & Office Asst Posts: Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank has issued for the recruitment of 350 Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer), Officer Scale-II (IT), Officer Scale-II (CA), Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager), Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer), Officer Scale-I, Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. Eligible candidates who have qualified in the CWE III for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 with a valid score card can apply online from 24-03-2015 to 08-04-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below.,
Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 350
Name of the Post:
1. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 10 Posts
2. Officer Scale-II (IT): 03 Posts
3. Officer Scale-II (CA): 01 Post
4. Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 01 Post
5. Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 03 Posts
6. Officer Scale-I: 114 Posts
7. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 218 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be above 21 year’s below 40 years i.e candidates should not have been born earlier than 03-06-1974 and later than 31-05-1993 for Officer Scale-II, 18 years and 28 years i.e. Candidates should have not been born earlier than 02-06-1986 and later than 01-06-1996 for Officer Scale-I, Office Assistant as on 01-06-2014. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates with Degree from a recognized University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for Officer Scale-II, Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent for Officer Scale-I, Office Assistant.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.100/- for all others & Rs.20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates as Application Fee through CBS at any of the Branches of Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank, by means of a Payment Challan available in the Bank’s website and pay the application fee in CBS Account No. 042920110000078, IFSC Code is BKID0NAMRGB.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected on the basis of of performance in RRBs-Online CWE III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained the following scores as given below.
|S.No||Name of the Post||SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ STPWD/SC-EXST-EXS||OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/GEN-D/ OBC-EXS/GEN-EXS|
|1||Office Assistant||70 & above||80 & above|
|S.No||Name of the Post||SC/ ST/ SC-|
|OBC/ GEN/ |
|1||Officer Scale-I||70 & above||80 & above|
|2||Officer Scale-II (GBO)||70 & above||80 & above|
|3||Officer Scale-II (IT, CA, Treasury and Agricultural Officer)||70 & above||80 & above|
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through www.nmgb.in from 24-03-2015 to 08-04-2015. After submission of online application candidates should take the print of system generated application form & IBPS Score Card along with Original fee payment receipt, 10th standard examination Mark sheet in support of local language, attested copy of School leaving certificate, Mark sheets/ certificates in support of Educational Qualification, certificate of Computer Course, caste certificate, photo identity proof if selected for interview.
Instructions for Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.njgb.in
2. Before applying online, candidates should download the fee payment Challan and pay the fee as mentioned above.
4. After payment of the fees candidates have to Relogin to banks website and Click on Careers’.
5. Fill all the details in the online application form.
6. Branch code and Transaction number noted on the Challan should be filled in the application form.
7. After filling all details in the online application form click on ‘Submit’ button’
8. Candidates have to keep Registration Number and Password for future reference and use.
9. After submitting online application, candidates should take the print of the system generated form for future reference.
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 24-03-2015 to 08-04-2015.
Starting Date of Online Application: 24-03-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08-04-2015.
For more details regarding age limit, education qualification, selection process and other information click on the below given link.,
Subscribe for Alerts