Nagpur Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 – 206 Train Operator, Engineer, Technician Posts
Nagpur Metro Rail Recruitment 2017: Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRCL) Invites Online Application for the recruitment of 206 Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Train Controller, Section Engineer, Junior Engineer & Technician vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from 10.10.2017 to 09.11.2017. Here we provided all the details like Pay Scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process, NMRC Syllabus, NMRC Admit Card, NMRC Hall Ticket and how to apply for NMRCL Recruitment 2017 – NMRCL Vacancy 2017 – NMRCL Notification 2017 – NMRCL Jobs 2017 is given below.,
Nagpur Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Job Location: Maharashtra
Total Number of the Post: 206
Name and Number of the Post:
- Station Controller /Train Operator / Train Controller S1 – 62 posts
- Station Engineer (Electrical) S2 – 05 posts
- Station Engineer (Electronics) S2 – 04 posts
- Station Engineer (Mech.) S2 – 01 post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) S1- 18 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electronics) S2 – 16 posts
- Junior Engineer (Mech.) S2 -04 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) S2- 05 posts
Non Supervisory post
- Technician (Electrical) NS3 – 34 posts
- Technician (Civil) NS3 -32 posts
- Technician (Electronics) – 25 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Nagpur Metro Rail Vacancy 2017
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 28 years as on 01.10.2017. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per Govt Rules. Refer official notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Engineering, Diploma in Engineering & ITI in relevant discipline from a recognized Board/ Institution/ University. Refer official notification for complete details.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- for general category & Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST & Women candidates through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website http://www.metrorailnagpur.com from 10.10.2017 to 09.11.2017.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://www.metrorailnagpur.com
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Take Printout for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 10.10.2017.
Closing date for Submission of Online Application: 09.11.2017.
For more details about NMRCL Recruitment 2017 – NMRCL Vacancy 2017 – NMRCL Notification 2017 – NMRCL Jobs 2017 click the link given below.,