Very Easy to Prepare!
Cooking time – 25-30 mins
Serves – 2
Serve with – rice, chappthi, parotta, bread
Mutton/ Lamb mince – 300 gms (wasted and drained)
Onion – 1 large finely chopped
Tomato – 1 large finely chopped
Peas – handful (optional)
Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
Green chilli – 2 slit in the center
Cinnomon stick – 1 (1 inch size)
Cardamom – 2 pods
Elaichi – 2 pods
Bay leaf – 1
Red chilli powder – 2 tsp (according to spice tolerance)
Corriander powder – 4 tsp
Jeera powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam masala – 1 tsp
Oil (sunflower) – 2-3 tsp
Salt (as per taste)
- In a hot pan, add oil, once its hot add the whole spices and let the aroma release.
- Add in chopped onions and let it sweat, once its cooked add tomatoes and let it cook with a covered lid.
- Add the ginger garlic paste, once the raw smell goes, include the masala powders and give it a good stir.
- Now add the peas and keema, add little water if required and let it cook for 15 mins, stirring occasionally
- Serve with hot rice / chappathi. Enjoy!
Tips & Tricks
- Always clean the keema with cold water and strain it with a sieve
- You could use potatoes or peas to this dish.