MPPEB Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 1877 Para Medical Posts: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has announced notification for conducting Combined Para-Medical Cadre and Assistant Veterinary Medical Area Officer Recruitment Test 2015 for the recruitment of 1877 Lab Technician, Attendant, Pharmacist Gr-2, Asst Veterinary Field Officer, Ophthalmology Asst, Lab Asst & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28-03-2015 to 26-04-2015. Other details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, exam fee and how to apply are mentioned below.,
MPPEB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1877
Name of the Exam: Combined Para-Medical Cadre and Asst Veterinary Medical Area Officer Recruitment Test 2015
Name of the Post:
1. Lab Technician: 170 posts
2. E.C.G. Technician: 17 posts
3. E.E.G. Technician: 01 post
4. Radiographer: 135 posts
5. O.T. Technician: 03 posts
6. Lab Assistant: 56 posts
7. Occupational Therapist: 06 posts
8. Lab Attendant: 170 posts
9. Anesthesia Technician: 09 posts
10. Indoscopic Technician: 02 posts
11. Plaster Technician: 02 posts
12. Pharmacist Gr-2: 689 posts
13. Dresser Gr-2: 20 posts
14. Radiotherapy Technician: 04 posts
15. Maisyayur: 01 post
16. Dark Room Assistant: 06 posts
17. M.R.I/ City Scan Technician: 01 post
18. Lab keeper: 02 posts
19. Ortho Technician: 04 posts
20. T.B. & Child Health Visitor: 02 posts
21. Prosthetic/ Orthotic Technician: 02 posts
22. O.T Technician: 02 posts
23. Cyto Technician: 01 post
24. Library Attendant: 02 posts
25. Technician Ultrasound: 01 post
26. Radiation Technician: 02 posts
27. Dental Mechanic: 01 post
28. Ophthalmology Technician: 02 posts
29. Technician Surgery: 03 posts
30. Dental Technician: 02 posts
31. Technician E.N.T.: 01 post
32. Technician Medicine/ Dialysis: 02 posts
33. Ophthalmology Assistant: 60 posts
34. Assistant Veterinary Field Officer: 467 posts
35. Midwife: 28 posts
36. Health Visitor: 01 post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-40 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Higher Secondary (10+2) with Biology, Chemistry, Physics subjects & 01 year Diploma in E.C.G. Technician for E.C.G. Technician, Higher Secondary with Science background (10+2) & 06 months Training in Radiographer for Radiographer, Higher Secondary with Science background (10+2) & 01 year experience in Major O.T. for O.T. Assistant, Higher Secondary with Science background (10+2) & C.M.L.T., D.M.L.T. for Lab Assistant, Higher Secondary with Science background (10+2) & Diploma in D.M.L.T. for Lab Technician, Higher Secondary with Science background (10+2) for O.T. Assistant,. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on their basis performance in Written Test.
Examination Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs.500/- for Unreserved candidates, Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates of Madhya Pradesh & applying online have to pay Rs.70/- for MP Online Portal Fee for all candidates fee can be pay through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card. There is no Fee for Direct Recruitment-Backlog & Others.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through www.mponline.gov.in from 28-03-2015 to 26-04-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates has to scan their photograph, signature and thumb impression.
2. Log on to website www.mponline.gov.in
3. Click on Citizens Services-> Application-> Under Vyapam link, click on the instructions/ examination Rules.
4. Click on ‘Continue to fill the application form
5. Enter the necessary details in the application form and upload the photo signature and thumb impression.
6. Before submission the application form verify the entered details once again and click on submit button.
7. Now click on proceed to payment and make the payment.
8. Candidates with no credit/ debit or internet banking chances can pay the fee through Kiosk and enter in to website by using the link of ‘Unpaid Application.
9. Take print out of the submitted application form for further use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 28-03-2015.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 26-04-2015.
Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 27-04-2015.
Closing Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 03-05-2015.
Date & Time of Written Exam: 31-05-2015 (Sunday) at 10:00 am to 12:15 am.
Name of the Exam Centres: Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Rewa, Shahdol, Ujjain, Morena, Hoshangabad, Sagar.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections, exam fee and other information click on the below given links.,
Subscribe for Alerts