Motorola announced Android 5.1 soak test for Moto X(2 Gen) Pure Edition
Here is the changelog:
Notifications & Interruptions
– Block interruptions until your next alarm. This choice will show only when you have an alarm set within the next 12 hours. It will prevent you from missing an alarm when you choose ‘No interruptions’.
– You can choose to enter a scheduled downtime early. For example, if you are going to bed early and change your notification settings, you can choose “Until your downtime ends”. This option will be visible when within 4 hours of the scheduled start of your downtime.
– Adds icons to the volume settings panel that match those that will show in the status bar (None, Priority).
– You can now alter notification volume controls while media is playing. With the volume controls showing, a tap on the bell icon will bring up notification volume controls.
– In addition to dismissing a heads-up notification, you can now swipe it up to remove it from your screen. It will remain in your notifications tray and you can dismiss it later.
– You can quickly select different Wi-Fi access points or different paired Bluetooth devices with a new pull-down menu on each tile. Conditional settings tiles that only show if you use the feature – like “Invert Colors” or “Hotspot” – can now be hidden via a long-press on the tile.
– Reduces noise in low-light shots and improves responsiveness of the viewfinder with the front-facing camera (selfie).
– Lost or stolen devices will remain locked until you sign in with your Google account, even if reset to factory settings. Note that you must have a Google account on the device to automatically enable this feature and set a PIN, password or pattern screen lock.
– Improvements in the Android Runtime (ART) lead to faster application launch times..
– If you have enabled Ambient Display, the minimum swipe distance has increased to reduce accidental interactions.
(Continue to next page)