Mangan District Court Recruitment 2017 – 22 Accountant, LDA Other Posts
Mangan District Court Recruitment 2017: District & Sessions Court, North Sikkim at Mangan Invites Application for the recruitment of 22 System Administrator, LDA, Junior Librarian, Process Server, Frash, Mali, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Driver, Peon, Junior Accountant, Record Keeper, Dispatcher, Residential Orderly vacancies. Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 18.04.2017 (18th April 2017). Pay Scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process and how to apply for Mangan District Court Jobs 2017 – Mangan District Court Vacancy 2017 – Mangan District Court Notification 2017 is given below.,
Mangan District Court Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Job Location: Sikkim
Total Number of the Post: 22
Name and Number of the Post:
- System Administrator: 01 post
- LDA: 02 posts
- Junior Librarian: 02 posts
- Process Server: 02 posts
- Frash: 01 post
- Mali: 02 posts
- Chowkidar: 02 post
- Sweeper: 02 post
- Driver: 01 post
- Peon: 01 post
- Junior Accountant: 02 posts
- Record Keeper: 02 posts
- Dispatcher: 01 post
- Residential Orderly: 01 post
Age Limit: Candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years as on 18th April 2017. Relaxation of the upper age limit will be permitted as per Sikkim Government Establishment Rules, 1974 for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled tribe, Other Backward Classes & Ex-servicemen.
- For the Post of System Administrator: Candidates must possess (i)Bachelors Degree from recognized University (ii)Two years Diploma in Computer Science.
- For the Post of Junior Accountant, Record Keeper, Dispatcher and LDA: Candidate must possess (i)Bachelors Degree from recognized University (ii)Certificate of proficiency in Basic Computer application with typing speed of 35 w.p.m.
- For the Post of Junior Librarian: Candidates must possess (i)Bachelors Degree from recognized University (ii) Certificate of proficiency in Basic Computer application + Diploma in Library Science.
- For all Other Posts: Candidates must possess (i) Class VIII Pass School Certificate.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- through Demand Draft in favour of District & Sessions Judge, North Sikkim at Mangan.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application format along with self attested photocopies of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical certificates & relevant documents in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of _________” send to The Office of the District and Sessions Judge, North Sikkim at Mangan on or before last date 18.04.2017.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.ecourts.gov.in
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Download Application Form”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Send concerned address mentioned in official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for Submission of Application: 18.04.2017.
For more details about Mangan e Court Job Vacancy 2017 – Mangan District Court Job Vacancy 2017 – Mangan District Court Notification 2017 click the link given below.,