Mahabubnagar District Court Vacancy 2017 – 55 Steno, Typist Other Posts
Mahabubnagar District Court Vacancy 2017: Mahabubnagar e Courts Vacancy 2017 – Mahabubnagar District Court Job Vacancy 2017 – Mahabubnagar District Court Job Notification 2017: Principal District and Sessions court, Mahabubnagar, Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for the recruitment of 55 Typist, Stenographer, Copyist, Field Assistant & Junior Assistant vacancies in A.P. Judicial Ministerial Services on direct recruitment basis. Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 31.03.2017. Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process and how to apply are given below.,
Mahabubnagar District Court Vacancy 2017 Details:
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Total Number of the Post: 55
Name and Number of the Post:
- Typist: 10 posts
- Stenographer: 06 posts
- Copyist: 09 posts
- Field Assistant: 02 posts
- Junior Assistant: 28 posts
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 34 years as on 01.07.2017. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST/ BC candidates & 10 years for PWD candidates as per Govt rules.
- Must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Education or any equivalent examination.
- Must have passed Andhra Pradesh Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting by Higher Grade.
- The Candidate must have adequate knowledge of Telugu and Urdu ( If candidates who have adequate knowledge of both the languages are not available, candidates who have adequate knowledge of any one of the languages will be selected).
- Must have knowledge or qualifications in computer operation.
- Refer Official notification for post wise qualification details.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- for General category through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Mahaboobnagar. Payable at Mahaboobnagar. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD & Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application format along with self attested photocopies of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical certificates & relevant documents in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of _________” send to The Principal District and Sessions Judge, Mahabubnagar, Andhra Pradesh on or before 31.03.2017.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.ecourts.gov.in
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Download Application Form”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Send concerned address mentioned in official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for Submission of Application: 31.04.2017.
For more details about Mahabubnagar e Courts Vacancy 2017 – Mahabubnagar District Court Job Vacancy 2017 – Mahabubnagar District Court Job Notification 2017 click the link given below.,