KPSC Karnataka Recruitment 2018 – 1520 Junior Training Officer Posts
KPSC Karnataka Recruitment 2018: Karnataka Public Service Commission (Karnataka PSC) Invites Online Application for the recruitment of 1520 Junior Training Officer (JTO) vacancies. Eligible Applicant’s may apply online from 19.02.2018 to 20.03.2018. Here we provided all the details like Pay Scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process and how to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2018 – KPSC JTO Recruitment 2018 – KPSC Karnataka Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018 – KPSC JTO Vacancy 2018 – KPSC JTO Notification 2018 – KPSC JTO Jobs 2018 is given below.,
KPSC Karnataka Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Job Location: Karnataka
Total Number of the Post: 1520
Name and Number of the Post: Junior Training Officer (JTO)
- Fitter: 348 posts
- Turner: 85 posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 133 posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 99 posts
- ICTSM(ITESM): 77 posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning: 94 posts
- Workshop Calculation & Science: 150 posts
- Engineering Drawing: 98 posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 49 posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 04 posts
- Electroplater: 01 post
- Electrician: 288 posts
- Dress Making: 31 posts
- Interior Design & Decoration: 10 posts
- Draughtsman Civil: 04 posts
- Welder: 16 posts
- Machinist: 05 posts
- ARCHITECDTURAL ASSISTANT: 07 posts
- Carpenter: 02 posts
- Draughtsman mechanical: 09 posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance[Mill Wright Mechanic]: 07 posts
- Secretarial Practice: 02 posts
- Plastic Processing Operator: 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC JTO Vacancy 2018
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 35 years for general category, 18 to 38 years for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category & 18 to 40 years for SC/ ST & Category 1 candidates. Refer official Notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10th with ITI/ Diploma in concerned discipline from a recognized University/ Institution. Refer official notification for complete details.
Application Fee: Candidate have to pay Rs. 600/- for General & Rs. 300/- for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category & Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST category through online by using Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking or E payment Post Offices Only.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based on Written Test & Personality Test.
How to Apply: Eligible Applicant’s may apply online through the official website http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 19.02.2018 to 20.03.2018.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Take Printout for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 19.02.2018.
Closing date for Submission of Online Application: 20.03.2018.
For more details about KPSC Recruitment 2018 – KPSC JTO Recruitment 2018 – KPSC Karnataka Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018 – KPSC JTO Vacancy 2018 – KPSC JTO Notification 2018 – KPSC JTO Jobs 2018 click the link given below.,