Kerala High Court Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for Confidential Asst Gr II Posts: High Court of Kerala has posted employment notification for the recruitment of Confidential Assistant Grade II vacancies in the High Court of Kerala. Eligible SC, Latin Catholics/ Anglo Indians, Muslims, Viswakarma candidates may apply online from 29-12-2014 to 09-02-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Kerala High Court Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 05
Name of the Posts: Confidential Assistant Grade II
i. Scheduled Castes: 02 Posts
ii. Latin Catholics/ Anglo Indians: 01 Post
iii. Muslims: 01 Post
iv. Viswakarmas: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates should born between 02-01-1975 and 01-01-1996 (both days inclusive) & SC Candidates should born between 02-01-1973 and 01-01-1996 (both days inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in any subject, have K.G.T.E (Higher) in Typewriting (English) and K.G.T.E (Higher) in Shorthand (English) or equivalent.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Dictation Test and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs.250/- through the branches of State Bank of India by using the system generated fee payment challan (downloaded after two banking days on completion of Part I Registration). No Fee for SC & Unemployed PWD candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.hckrecruitment.nic.in/ from 29-12-2014 to 09-02-2015. After applying online, take print out of application form for future reference.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have valid e-mail id, mobile number and scanned copies of photograph, signature.
2. Log on to the website http://www.hckrecruitment.nic.in/.
3. Click on Apply Online —> Confidential Assistant Grade II.
4. Click on Part I Registration and Fill all the mandatory details.
5. Submit error free application form.
6. On completion of the Part I Registration, an Application Number will be displayed on the screen and intimated to the candidates through SMS/ e-mail.
7. Download the fee payment challan (if applicable), for payment of application fee.
8. Pay the fee as mentioned above, receive candidates copy with Journal Number and date of deposit clearly written/ stamped in it.
9. Revisit Apply Online link and Click on “Part II Registration”.
10. Fill all the payment details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
11. Finally submit the application form.
12. Take print out of application form for future reference.
Starting Date for Online Registrations: 29-12-2014.
Last Date for Part I Registration: 28-01-2015.
Last Date for Remittance of Application Fee: 04-02-2015 by 04.00 PM.
Last Date for Part II Registration: 09-02-2015.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…