KELTRON Recruitment 2017 – Engineer Operator
KELTRON Recruitment 2017: Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited released new notification on their official website keltron.org for the recruitment of total 09 (eleven) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancy for Engineer, 08 (eight) for Operator & Various Vacancies.
KELTRON Vacancy 2017 – Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: Various posts
Name of the Post:
- Rs. 15500 – 23500/- Per Month
- Rs. 10100 – 12000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should be 36 years for both post 1 and 2
Job Location: Trivandrum (Kerala)
Eligibility Criteria for KELTRON Vacancy 2017:
- Candidates who wanted to participate for KELTRON Engineer job should have BE/ B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engg. With minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- Aspirants who decided to join KELTRON Operator posts should have ITI in Electronics / MRTV / Electronic Mechanic with 60% marks.
Applicants who wanted to participate for Engineer, Operator vacancies should pay the below charges through Online using State Bank Collect facility available.
- SC/ST: No Application Fee
- Others: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
Selection Procedure: Selection process will be based on academic qualification and experience and will also include Written, Skill Test / Group Discussion, and Interview.
How to apply for KELTRON Vacancy 2017:
Eligible applicants may apply Online through the website swg.keltron.org on or before 12.07.2017.
Important Dates to remember:
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 12.07.2017