Karnataka Police KSRP Recruitment 2017 – 849 Constable (Men) Posts
Karnataka Police KSRP Recruitment 2017: Karnataka State Police, Karnataka State Special Reserve Police (SKRP) Invites Online Application for the recruitment of 849 Special Reserve Police Constable (KSRP Men) vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from 27.11.2017 to 18.12.2017. Here we provided all the details like Pay Scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process and how to apply for Karnataka Police KSRP Recruitment 2017 – Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 – Karnataka Police Vacancy 2017 – Karnataka Police Notification 2017 – Karnataka Police Jobs 2017 is given below.,
Karnataka Police KSRP Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Job Location: Karnataka
Total Number of the Post: 849
Name of the Post: Special Reserve Police Constable (KSRP Men)
- 1st Battalion, Bengaluru: 50 posts
- 2nd Battalion, Belagavi: 42 posts
- 3rd Battalion, Bengaluru: 123 posts
- 4th Battalion, Bengaluru: 65 posts
- 5th Battalion, Mysuru: 75 posts
- 6th Battalion, Kalaburgi: 145 posts
- 7th Battalion, Mangaluru: 85 posts
- 8th Battalion, Shivamogga: 116 posts
- 9th Battalion, Bengaluru: 65 posts
- 10th Battalion, Shiggavi: 83 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Police SRPC Vacancy 2017
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 25 years for General, 18 to 27 years for SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B & 18 to 30 years for Tribal candidates as on 18.12.2017. Refer official notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess SSLC- CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC- State Board or it’s equivalent examination from a recognized Institution/ Board . Refer official notification for complete details.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- for General 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category & Rs. 100/- for SC , ST, CAT-01, Tribal category through system generated challan in state bank of Mysore / state bank of Hyderabad.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test, Endurance Test & Physical Standard Test.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.ksp.gov.in from 27.11.2017 to 18.12.2017. Refer official notification for complete details.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.ksp.gov.in
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Take Printout for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 27.11.2017.
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 18.12.2017.
For more details about Karnataka Police KSRP Recruitment 2017 – Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 – Karnataka Police Vacancy 2017 – Karnataka Police Notification 2017 – Karnataka Police Jobs 2017 click the link given below.,