JKSPDC Recruitment 2017 – 149 JE, Geological Assistant, Surveyor Posts
JKSPDC Recruitment 2017: Jammu & Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited (JKSPDC) Invites Applications for the recruitment of 149 Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Automation, Instrumentation), Geological Assistant & Surveyor (Geology) vacancies. Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application format with in 31 days from the date of publication of Advt. Here we provided all the details like Pay Scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process and how to apply for JKSPDCL Recruitment 2017 – JKSPDCL Vacancy 2017 – JKSPDCL Notification 2017 – JKSPDCL Jobs 2017 is given below.,
JKSPDC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
Total Number of the Post: 149
Name and Number of the Post:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 90 posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 13 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 36 posts
- Junior Engineer (Automation): 02 posts
- Junior Engineer (Instrumentation): 02 posts
- Geological Assistant: 03 posts
- Surveyor (Geology): 03 posts
Eligibility Criteria for JKSPDC Vacancy 2017
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 40 years for General category, 18 to 42 years for PH candidates, 18 to 43 years for SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates & 18 to 48 years for Ex-Serviceman candidates. Refer Official Notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech, B.Sc/ M.Sc in concerned subjects or equivalent from a recognised Institution/ Council/ Board / University. Refer official notification for complete details.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- through Demand Draft in favour of General Manager (Accounts) Corporate Office Srinagar/Camp Office Jammu.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application format along with recent passport size photograph, Self attested photocopies of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical certificates in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of _________” send to “JKSPDCL Corporate Office, Exhibition Road, Srinagar, Jammu” on or before 31 days from the date of Advt.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://www.jkspdc.nic.in
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Download Application Form”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Send to Concerned address mentioned in official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Notification: 05.08.2017.
Last date for Submission of Application: 31 days from the date of Advt.
For more details about JKSPDCL Recruitment 2017 – JKSPDCL Vacancy 2017 – JKSPDCL Notification 2017 – JKSPDCL Jobs 2017 click the link given below.,