ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice 2017 – 153 Posts
ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice 2017: Government of India, Department of Space, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala Invites Application for the recruitment of 153 Graduate Apprentice vacancies. Interested candidates may attend Walk in Interview on 25.11.2017. Here we provided all the details like Pay Scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process and how to apply for ISRO Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – ISRO Graduate Apprentice Vacancy 2017 – ISRO Graduate Apprentice Notification 2017 – ISRO Graduate Apprentice Jobs 2017 is given below.,
ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice 2017 Vacancy Details:
Job Location: Kerala
Total Number of the Post: 153
Name and Number of the Post:
- Aeronautical / Aerospace Engg: 15 posts
- Chemical Engg: 08 posts
- Civil Engg: 10 posts
- Computer Engg: 15 posts
- Electrical Engg: 10 posts
- Electronics Engg: 38 posts
- Mechanical Engg: 38 posts
- Metallurgy: 04 posts
- Production Engg: 05 posts
- Library & Information Science: 06 posts
- Catering Technology/Hotel Management: 04 posts
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO VSSC Apprentice Vacancy 2017
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 33 years as on 25.11.2017. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per Govt. rules. Refer official Notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech/ BLISc/ Catering Technology/ Hotel Management in concerned subjects from a recognized University/ Board/ Institution. Refer official Notification for complete details.
Application Fee: No Fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Marks obtained in qualifying Examination.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may attend Walk in Interview along with BOAT Registration form & Bio Data with original & self attested copies of necessary certificates on 18 & 25.11.2017 at Bishop Jerome Institute & School of Management, Kollam, Kerala.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://www.vssc.gov.in
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Download Application”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Attend Walk in Interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date & Time of Walk in Interview: 18 & 25.11.2017.
Venue: Bishop Jerome Institute & School of Management, Kollam, Kerala.
For more details about VSSC Recruitment 2017 – VSSC Vacancy 2017 – VSSC Notification 2017 – VSSC Jobs 2017 click the link given below.,