ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2017 – 139 Trade Technician Apprentice Posts
ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2017: Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Propulsion Complex (IPRC) located at Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu Invites Application for the recruitment of 139 Trade & Technician Apprentice vacancies. Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 02.09.2017. Here we provided all the details like Pay Scale, Age limit, Educational qualification, Application fee, Selection process and how to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2017 – ISRO Vacancy 2017 – ISRO Notification 2017 – ISRO Jobs 2017 is given below.,
ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Total Number of the Post: 139
Name and Number of the Post:
- Fitter – 15 Posts
- Welder – 08 Posts
- Electrician – 08 Posts
- Turner – 02 Posts
- Machinist – 02 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 07 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic OR Mechanic (Radio & Television) – 04 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 04 Posts
- Ref. & AC Mechanic – 01 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 08 Posts
- Carpenter – 02 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant) – 01 Posts
- (PASAA) OR (COPA) – 18 PostsTechnician Apprentices
- Mechanical – 13 Posts
- Electrical – 07 Posts
- Electronics – 12 Posts
- Chemical – 05 Posts
- Civil – 07 Posts
- Commercial Practice – 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO IPRC Apprentice Vacancy 2017
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 26 years for post-19 & 35 years for all other posts as on 02.09.2017. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per Govt rules. Refer official notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess ITI, Diploma in relevant Discipline from a recognized Board/ Institution/ University. Refer official notification for complete details.
Selection Process: Short listed candidates will be called for Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application format along with recent passport size photograph, Self attested photocopies of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical certificates in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of _________” send to ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu on or before 02.09.2017.
Instructions to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id and Mobile No.
2. Candidates should log on to the website http://career.iprc.gov.in/
3. Go to “Careers Current Openings” & Select the Desired Post.
4. Click “Download Application Form”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details.
6. Send to Concerned address mentioned in official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date for Submission of Application: 02.09.2017.
For more details about ISRO Recruitment 2017 – ISRO Vacancy 2017 – ISRO Notification 2017 – ISRO Jobs 2017 click the link given below.,