Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (IREDA) under Ministry of New & Renewable Energy has given employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Managers, Public Relation Officer, Technical Officer, Assistant Technical Officer, Assistant Environment Officer, Assistant Finance Officer, Assistant Executive Secretary & Junior Hindi Translator vacancies on regular basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16-12-2014 to 15-01-2015 & send their hard copy of application within 30 days from the date of advertisement. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
IREDA Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 18
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Manager (Corporate Affairs & Company Secretary): 01 Post
2. Assistant Manager (Technical): 03 Posts
3. Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts): 01 Post
4. Assistant Manager (Law): 01 Post
5. Public Relation Officer: 01 Post
6. Technical Officer: 03 Posts
7. Assistant Technical Officer: 02 Posts
8. Assistant Environment Officer (Technical ): 01 Post
9. Assistant Finance Officer: 02 Posts
10. Assistant Executive Secretary: 02 Posts
11. Junior Hindi Translator: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Associate Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India for S.No-1, B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) for S.No-2, 6 & 7, Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant (ICWA) or Post Graduate Degree in Business Management for S.No-3 & 9, LLB (3 years) with minimum 50% marks for S.No-4, Graduation for S.No-5, Post Graduation for S.No-8, Graduation, Diploma in Secretarial Practice/ Modern Office Management from reputed Institutes & have minimum Shorthand / Typing Speed of 120 / 45 wpm for S.No-10, Post-Graduation in Hindi with English or English with Hindi as a subject in Graduation for S.No-11 with relevant experiences.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their performance in test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 300/- through Demand Draft from a nationalized bank drawn in favor of Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited payable at New Delhi. No Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.ireda.gov.in” from 16-12-2014 to 15-01-2015. Candidates can send their print out of the application along with recent passport size photograph affixed on the right hand corner of the application, self attested copies of education/ experience/ age certificate & SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD certificates and DD, in an top of the envelope should be superscribing the name of the post & level code reach to The General Manager, IREDA, 3rd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110 066 within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website “www.ireda.gov.in”.
2. Click on the “Recruitment”.
3. Select the desired post & click on the link “Click here to apply online”.
4. Click on the link “Click here for Online Filling the Form”.
5. Read the instructions carefully & fill all the details of application form & upload the scanned photograph.
6. Click on “Submit” button.
7. After Submission, take printout of application & send it mentioned address in how o apply.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-12-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-01-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application: Within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below,