India Press Recruitment 2015 for 50 Vacancies. Directorate of Indian Press Recruitment for 50 Book Binder, Litho Offset Machine Minder & other Vacancies. Indian Press has been released a notification for 50 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 07th February 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Last date for submission of application : 07-02-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 50 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Book Binder – 34 posts
2. Desktop Publishing Operator – 01 post
3. Mechanic Machine Tool & Maintenance – 01 post
4. Plate Maker – 04 posts
5. Litho Offset Machine Minder – 09 posts
6. Retoucher – 01 post
1. Book Binder – Candidate should be passed 8th Class examination
2. Desktop Publishing Operator – Candidate should be passed 12th class with knowledge of typing with speed of 30 w.p.m. in english
3. Mechanic Machine Tool & Maintenance – Candidate should be passed ITI passed in Mechanic Machine tool Maintenance Trade and 10+2 standard.
4. Plate Maker – Candidate should be passed 10th exam or its equivalent or 10th class under 10+2 with physics & chemistry
5. Litho Offset Machine Minder – Candidate should be passed 10th exam or its equivalent or 10th class under 10+2 with physics & chemistry
6. Retoucher – Candidate should be passed 10th exam or its equivalent or 10th class under 10+2 with physics & chemistry
Age: Not less than 14 years as on 07-02-2015
Pay or Salary:
During the first year of training Rs.2100/- , During the second year of training Rs.2400/- , During the Third year of training Rs.2800/-, During the fourth year of training Rs.3100/-
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with relevant documents of Date of Birth, Caste, Educational documents and other experience certificates to The Manager, Government of India Press, Faridabad – 121001 on or before 07-02-2015.