- Wildlife Institute of India is recruiting for project positions
- 51 job openings at National Green Tribunal
- Manipal University invites applications for undergraduate and postgraduate programme
- National Centre for Radio Astrophysics to recruit for 5 posts
- IGNCA invites applications for Library Attendant posts
Indian Army has released a notification for the Territorial Army Officer Vacancies 2014. Eligible candidates can apply for the post latest by December 31, 2014.
Name of the Post: Territorial Army Officer
Candidates should have done Graduation from any recognized university.
Candidate age should be between 18 to 42 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview. Written test will be conducted on February 8, 2015.
Syllabus of written test:
Part I: Short Essay (in English)
Part II: Objective type question on General Awareness, issues related to Political and Economic affairs, International Situation and Sports.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can download Application Form Indian Army’s website and send it alongwith self attested stamped envelope of 28X12 cms size, two passport size photographs and postal stamps worth Rs 27 affixed on envelope to the respective TA Group headquarters as per the area mentioned on the Indian Army’s website.
Last date to submit the application form is December 31, 2014