Indian Army Recruitment 2015 for 12 Clerk, Multi Task Staff Posts. Indian Army Recruitment for 12 Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies. Indian Army has been released a notification for 12 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 23 days from date of publication. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this Post.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 23 days from date of publication
Total Number of Vacancies: 12 Posts
• Lower Division Clerk – 09 posts
• Multi Tasking Staff – 03 posts
• Lower Division Clerk – The Candidate should be passed 10+2 Examination pass from recognized Board. Typing speed 35 words/min in English & 30 words/min in Hindi language.
• Multi Tasking Staff – The Candidate should be passed Matriculation pass from recognized Board
Age: The candidate age should be between 18-25 years.Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Lower Division Clerk – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- With Grade pay of Rs.1900/- per month.
• Multi Tasking Staff – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- With Grade pay of Rs.1800/- per month.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and Document verification.
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to The Commanding Officer, Army Air Defence Records, Gopalpur Military Station, Ganjam (Odisha)-761052 on or before 23 days from date of publication.