IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 -14192 Vacancy CWE-VI Notification
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites Online Application for RRBs (RRBs-CWE-VI) for the recruitment of 14192 Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). Common Written Examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in September & November 2017. Apply Online before 01 August 2017.eligible candidates apply online through official websaite www.ibps.in.ibps syllabus,admit card,age limit,eligibility criteria,online registration processes,last date details given below chek before applying.
About Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India. It started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment.In 2011, IBPS announced a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 27 public sector and regional rural banks. IBPS periodically accepts exam applications from candidates at their website, and the exams are organized at various locations in the country in online mode. Aspirants have to go through an interview process after passing the online test. On the basis of the interview, candidates are placed in regional rural banks.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 Job Details :
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location : All over India
Nationality : Indian
Name of Posts :
- Post Name : Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- No Of Vacancy : 7374 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.7200-19300/-
- Post Name : Officer Scale- I
- No Of Vacancy : 4865 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.14500- 25700/-
- Post Name : Officer Scale- II (General Banking Officer/Specialist Officers )
- No Of Vacancy : 1746 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.19400- 28100/-
- Post Name : Officer Scale- III
- No Of Vacancy : 207 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.25700- 25700/-
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 :
Educational Qualification :
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) & Officer Scale- I : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s.
For Officer Scale- II : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR MBA in Marketing from a recognized university OR Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
For Officer Scale- III : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and Minimum 5 years experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.
Age Limit : (As on 01.07.2017)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 18 to 28 years
- For Officer Scale- I : 18 to 30 years
- For Officer Scale- II : 21 to 32 years
- For Officer Scale- III : 21 to 40 years
Age of Relaxation :
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
Other Backward Classes : 3 years
Persons With Disability : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection process will be based on Preliminary Online Exam, Main Exam & Interview (for only for Officer post).
Application Fee :
For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates : Rs. 100/-
For All Others Candidates : Rs. 600/-
Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply IBPS RRB Vacancy :
Candidates are required to IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in between 12.07.2017 to 01.08.2017.
- Visit official website www.ibps.in
- Click on career Page
- Click on IBPS Office Assistant, Officer Scale I II III Recruitment 2016
- Then Click on “Apply online” Click on “New Registration”
- Fill Required details
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of IBPS Recruitment 2016 online application form
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 12.07.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 01.08.2017
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 12.07.2017 to 01.08.2017
- Download of Call letter for Examination : August 2017 for Officer Scale-I & September 2017 for Office Assistant
- Date of Preliminary Online Examination : Officer Scale-I – 09, 10 & 16.09.2017 & Office Assistant- 17, 23 & 24.09.2017
Important Links :